What is acne exactly?
Acne is a toxic condition of the lymphatic fluid due to a congestion of filtering organs and potentially an imbalance of hormones (both male/female sex hormones as well as the thyroid and general endocrine imbalance).
If you have sought traditional treatments (drugs and topical creams or skincare systems) then you already know that these treatments do not address the internal cause and are therefore not long lasting solutions. Typically, drugs and creams may carry many negative side effects.
Finding the cause
You may have just a couple or all of these imbalances in the body that could be leading to your breakouts. In my practice, I have found the causes of acne to be attributed to the following:
- Toxic overburden in the body
- Blocked Elimination channels
- Hormonal / endocrine imbalance
- Food Sensitivities
- Gut permeability, causing foods to leak out of the gut lining and into the lymphatics creating toxicity
You may be wondering…
- how did my body get this way?
- What have I done wrong?
While you may admit you need improvement in your diet – the truth is that environmental factors that we cannot control are the true causes of imbalance in the body.
We live in a toxic environment where companies are allowed to poison our food, water and air supply with a free pass by the organizations that are supposed to be policing them.
These toxins build up and cause inflammation, damage the gut lining, disrupt your endocrine system and reek absolute havoc on the body.
Holistic Acne Program
Skin Naturopathics is focused on balancing all of the suspected causes of acne and breakouts using internal supplements.
All products are organic and wildcrafted plant medicine in kosher capsules. There are also diet recommendations included. The step by step kits work on each issue:
- Detoxing the filtering organs including the liver, kidneys, bowels, blood and lymph helps clear the proper elimination channels so that your body isn’t pushing the toxins out through your skin – causing congestion and bacteria gathering at the pores which then creates a blemish.
- Balancing male and female sex hormones as well as the thyroid, adrenals and glandular system. This includes your HPA Axis (Hypothalamus, Pituitary and Adrenal Axis), a communication loop in your body that is responsible for proper endocrine function.
- Support the lower G.I. tract and intestinal lining which may prevent permeability leading to food leaking out and potentially creating reactions to certain foods. (This is not a medical claim)
If you are experiencing embarrassing breakouts and looking for a natural solution, we suggest the following protocol that may reduce acne breakouts on the face and body *this is not a medical claim.
3rd Month: Continue month two protocol until desired results are reached
FDA DISCLAIMER – These statements and any information contained on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is intended for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult individual products labels for safety information.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE – The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.